A Look At Life

By , Latrobe, PA
I find it highly incredible how you can look at something and marvel at it. Even the slightest little thing. No matter what it is, something is always there that lets you mind go and marvel-if you let it. Often times we look at the world, and don’t see anything but a place filled with people, pollution, and noise. The world is made up of so much more than that. A beautiful sunset can be one of the most amazizng things to marvel at. Being a photographer, I know that you can’t always have a camera to make the memory last forever, but your brain can do that for you. Just open up your mind and your soul to the wonderful world around you. Stop and smell the roses, even just for a second. Don’t just pass through life not having a clue in the world about the world. Because believe it or not, life doesn’t last forever. In fact, it doesn’t last for long at all. You blink, and it’s gone. It’s that quick. For the most part, despite all the drama, pollution, people, etc., life is truly a wonderful thing. Be happy, and you’ll realize that. Take a step back and you’ll see, truly what a wonder the world can be.

SpringRayyn said...
Don't you just love how life can do that to ya? :)

life_is_made_for_happiness replied...
Yepp. :) Life's truly amazing.

its_just_me said...
That is so deep! I love it! Good job! -Kelcey(:

life_is_made_for_happiness replied...
Thanks!! I told you I was deep. :)

its_just_me replied...
Yes you did! Hmmm . . . I would have never thought that you could be that deep . . . Lol(: btw, check out some of my work? You're running out of things to read in my notebook!

life_is_made_for_happiness replied...
Haha, yeah. :) And now I don't even sit by you anymore!