A Look At Life | Teen Ink

A Look At Life

I find it highly incredible how you can look at something and marvel at it. Even the slightest little thing. No matter what it is, something is always there that lets you mind go and marvel-if you let it. Often times we look at the world, and don’t see anything but a place filled with people, pollution, and noise. The world is made up of so much more than that. A beautiful sunset can be one of the most amazizng things to marvel at. Being a photographer, I know that you can’t always have a camera to make the memory last forever, but your brain can do that for you. Just open up your mind and your soul to the wonderful world around you. Stop and smell the roses, even just for a second. Don’t just pass through life not having a clue in the world about the world. Because believe it or not, life doesn’t last forever. In fact, it doesn’t last for long at all. You blink, and it’s gone. It’s that quick. For the most part, despite all the drama, pollution, people, etc., life is truly a wonderful thing. Be happy, and you’ll realize that. Take a step back and you’ll see, truly what a wonder the world can be.

This is just something I was thinking about so I wrote it. I know it's short, but some of the greatest things are the shortest.

life_is_made_for_happiness BRONZE, Latrobe, Pennsylvania

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Haha, yeah. :) And now I don't even sit by you anymore!

its_just_me PLATINUM, Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Life is not measured by the amount of breath's you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Yes you did! Hmmm . . . I would have never thought that you could be that deep . . . Lol(: btw, check out some of my work? You're running out of things to read in my notebook!

Yepp. :) Life's truly amazing.

SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

Don't you just love how life can do that to ya? :)

Thanks!! I told you I was deep. :)

That is so deep! I love it! Good job! -Kelcey(: