the powers of life

alot of people focus on pop culture. Other's focus on celebrities. Or perhaps a dream u want to accomplish. Or ur social life, or academic being. In every person, there's something that sticks out to them, something they live for. Sports, anything.
But while we're caught in these thoughts have we ever wondered about the meaning of life in general. We r given this one huge privelege to breathe, think, anything. But what's the meaning? r we supposed to be rebels or take after our parents? Does the importance of life lie in the little things or the big picture? Some waste away their lives immersed in drugs. Others are ambitious, famous. Some stay in one location their whole life. But where's our destination. That, we have to find out for ourself. We build ourselves. To be nice, or whichever personality we chose is by our own will. And now we've got to find our direction. THAT is the meaning of life. Many waste away with labels. Nice, snotty, crabby, annoying, ect. But the true legendary are those who see beyond those lines, who dare NOT to label. Everybody is undefined. U cant say "all teenaged girl seek love" or "all guys are immature". Because we are who we build ourselves up to be. We can chose our course in life, we have that privelege. We could help cancer kids or try to stop global warming. We can make foundations. Or we can entertain, travel the world, or simply, live a low life.
Not alot of people consider it really. They go with their course.
But while we might spend time with labels, something silent is above us. Terrifying, but not in a horror way.
Our course in life, what we choose to do with it.
The true meaning

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:45 am
Practice correct capitalization. It is a good thing in writing. And, oh, In the second sentence, other's should be others. Same goes with correct punctuation marks--use a ? when asking a question. And, oh, you are not texting so use your or you're instead of ur and etc. etc.

But, not to dishearten you or something, you have a lot to correct in this essay.

Anyway, I agree with you about life. People (I'm not saying all, but some) waste their lives in something not worth it a... (more »)

Alon_Freevoice replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:47 am
And, oh, keep writing. Nothing will happen if you will just stop... :)