Living it Up | Teen Ink

Living it Up

LIFE...

Throughout life, we go through challenges in life that we do not wish to confront. Everyday, we wake up into the world, affraid of applying ourselves to something for fear of failure. The problem with that is that without failure, no one would be the same person they are now. Failures build the character that we posses and it is to be treasured no matter how severe the mistake. We live a short time on this planet, too short to be wasting our lives away at home playing video games and watching tv. But this doesn't mean that you have to be all work and no play. Your allowed to enjoy yourselves, but most people have trouble dividng social time and work time so badly that they end up on the streets with the proper knowledge to succeed in life. So after you read this, and you start to think of me as some loser who is writing on the internet to get attention and feel wise, maybe when you look at your new ipod or your home, you could actually see the beauty in what god, buddha, or whoever you belive in and be thankfull for what we have and what will come in this short life time.