Is Real Life Better Than Fantasy? | Teen Ink

Is Real Life Better Than Fantasy?

August 26, 2010
By Maheen-H BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
Maheen-H BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
4 articles 0 photos 3 comments

I see girls dreaming and wishing about being a princess. Living in a huge castle like Cinderalla, wearing all those pretty dresses, the tiara, having all the work done in no time, having whatever you want to eat everyday. They would go to Royal Dinners in the long, black limo. They'd be famous then,signing autographs for other people, going to balls and not worrying about how they look because princesses are perfect and have no problems. Right?

Wrong!!! Even princesses have problems of their own like they've still got alot of studying to do about the history of different countries for all those Dinners. Princesses have to take care of the whole country and the worst part is that they have to stay perfect all the time(and I can imagine that's not very comfortable).They have to act as a role model for everyone all the time with the media poking in your personal life. They'd feel like an insect trapped in a spider web that can't get out.

My point here is that everybody has their own problems no matter how wonderful they look from the outside but everybody's the same from the inside. We can always adore their life but who knows what they're suffering from. Let's just try to make our lives happier.