The Army Wife Life

here i am , there you are
i miss you like crazy , i love you with every lil bit i have
my heart has been broken so badly that im not sure if what i feel for you is real.
but what i feel deep down is that i really love you and want to be with you forever no matter what and that nothing could ever sperate us not even the army.
everyone who says that the army will get between us is wrong it hasnt gotten the best of us yet baby.
my heart will always ache from the pain ive felt from the past but youve started to help make it heal.
i never thought that you being away from me would hurt as much as it does i mean when i wasnt able to talk to you it drove me crazy. i realized that i couldnt live with out you ! i love you so much that even when you come home i think ill feel strange cuz i know youll have to leave me and go back ....and i dont know if ill be able to handle you leave me again.
i know how much you love me but if it comes to it choose me over the army even though i chose to bewith you knowing the consequences of being with a guy who is in the service. yes ive always wanted the arm wife life but i dont know how much more of you being gone i can take .

AndreaD This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i like this :) is this from a personal experience?

XxUnforgivenLovexX replied...
Aug. 22, 2010 at 9:44 am
yes, my boyfriend is currently overseas. it's been a very tough relationship since  i'm always worring about him and i rarely hear from him so yea its really tough but i deal with it