The Army Wife Life | Teen Ink

The Army Wife Life

August 16, 2010
By XxUnforgivenLovexX SILVER, Des Moines, Iowa
XxUnforgivenLovexX SILVER, Des Moines, Iowa
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
to be or not to be that is the question


here i am , there you are
i miss you like crazy , i love you with every lil bit i have
my heart has been broken so badly that im not sure if what i feel for you is real.
but what i feel deep down is that i really love you and want to be with you forever no matter what and that nothing could ever sperate us not even the army.
everyone who says that the army will get between us is wrong it hasnt gotten the best of us yet baby.
my heart will always ache from the pain ive felt from the past but youve started to help make it heal.
i never thought that you being away from me would hurt as much as it does i mean when i wasnt able to talk to you it drove me crazy. i realized that i couldnt live with out you ! i love you so much that even when you come home i think ill feel strange cuz i know youll have to leave me and go back ....and i dont know if ill be able to handle you leave me again.
i know how much you love me but if it comes to it choose me over the army even though i chose to bewith you knowing the consequences of being with a guy who is in the service. yes ive always wanted the arm wife life but i dont know how much more of you being gone i can take .