Uncomfortable | Teen Ink

Uncomfortable

By hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio

laugh with friends, love with all of your heart and live life to the fullest. You never know when your first chance could be your last to make mistakes.

Some situations arent always the bseest ones to be put in, some situations can o so easily take away so much from you, life will bring obstacles every now and again. But you just have to make surwe that the things in life that may seem like the most important things don't get into ur way of thinking and making the right choice. The certain situations that can take so much from you are probably the most uncomfortabe to be in because of how much they can take out of you in an instant. Hold onto your innocence and try to be careful on how you carry yourself for the way you come off on most people is the only chance that you'll have to make a good innocent impression the right way and the first time.

i know how it feels to be put in uncomfortable situations and to not be able to do the right thing in making the right impression the first time.