A Christian Girl

What is the first thing that you think when you hear that somebody is a Christian? Do you become overjoyed. . . or do you shrivel your nose in disgust? I am a Christian and a heck of a lot proud of it! You better believe that I will stand up and proclaim that I think that Jesus is Lord! And when people make fun of me or say that I am crazy or discriminate against me and my people-yes, I said “my people”-I get so infuriated with everything. I just wanted to say that when you call somebody a “Crazy Christian”, it’s a compliment. I am crazy for God, okay, and I have the utmost trust in him whether you comment on this and say that it has not been proven that he is real or not. I know that he is real. I have felt his presence in a room, I have seen miracles happen. Babies brought out of a coma, people being filled with the Holy Spirit. . . how can that be unreal? I bet that you’re laughing right now, or thinking of something. . . something repulsive to say. Guess what? You don’t scare or discourage me. You make me feel empowered to say the least. I love God so much and nothing can take that love from me.

AmandaPanda123 said...
You go girl! I completely agree :)

conversegirl23 said...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 3:05 am:
Amen sister. :)