In Your Head

Things always sound so FREAKING COOL... in my head
for example i thought velvet envelopes sounds like such a cool band name. And sweaty sheets and golden undies and saltwater blood and jaded angels. I won't say it out loud. When its in my head a picture goes along with it when you say it out loud it floats like those little fairies you tried so hard to catch as a kid (who are we kidding you catch them now too) That's why its so hard to say those tiny little words. they have so much damn weight! They're like fat midgets! I'm not trying to be mean I'm just saying I love you is totally a fat midget. You never know how the other person will respond. I mean in your mind theyres the story-book-romantic-comedy-tv-special-version with roses and ponies and ice cream and the hot girl looking oh so jelous of you and your hunky brace-faced guy. But for real he's a braced face guy. key word guy, he's what 14? 17? 19? Imagine that guy looking at a fat midget. I'm not being figurtive. He'd laugh his ass off, and admit it, he might just do that too you too when you say those fat little words. It worked out so much better in your head.

HIPPIEatHEART_writerINsoul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Heh, you remind me of my best friend. :)
I like it! And things always sound better in my head, too. >.<

BY THE WAY, I love red hair! I wish *mine* was red (it's the ever so unique BROWN).

Awesome! :3