A Question | Teen Ink

A Question

By oohhnomrbill SILVER, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
oohhnomrbill SILVER, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

'In art there are tears that do often lye too deep for thought'

Sometimes I feel I could be something big, I want to leave this world with a bang. Strangers become a part of my life everyday just by walking by, and I wonder what do they think about at night, what problems are they scared to face alone in their minds. Why does the tv screen captivate so many when there is a sea of minds in the world left unexplored.Life in itself is the biggest mystery and we are all born into it little mysterys, I think in a way we were all ripped from our cacoons a little too soon, and put on this earth not quite strong enough to grasp emotion and pain. Project planet earth we could be in our perception of a higher powers science fair right now. Give me give me give me, thats what most say, trying to fill a void, we get we want more. What is perfect? when our needs become a bottomless pit, out perception of happy fades, without misery there is no happy, and without beautiful there is no ugly. The only definate thing is time, and even than with time our perception lingers. What are we to the unknown, what am I to everyone else.

Free verse thinking, sometimes a little too deep.

on Jul. 24 2010 at 1:04 am

**our perception fades, didnt mean to put out, hah