Get Crazy

Life only comes around once, so if you ask me, I'm going out with a bang and I'm going for the dare, just for a rush! I need to live it up because, times are hard. I'm flat broke, but as long as I got what really matters to me, which is my pen and paper and paintbrush, nothing could really bring me down. I'm not a dare devil or anything, but I am a dreamer and although I wish I could fly, I don't like heights, so sky diving is OUT! But, there is other things I'd like to do. Create a bucket list of things I'd never did before, maybe like jumping from my roof and into the pool or riding a motorcycle on the open road. Maybe even skinny dip... Hey, it's just a suggestion! Then there's things, I desire to do. I've always been shy, so maybe even kiss the boy of my dreams in the rain and not worrying about catching a cold or going up to a past bully of mine and punching her in the face! Yea... Something like that. Tag my room to show my parents I'm a rebel or wearing a facial mask outside while everyone gawks in my direction! I want to do something wild and maybe unforgettable! Because, I don't ever want to forget the good memories I've had and although, I've never gotten a real reward like actors and grammy's; I think that breaking out of my skin would be a real achievement enough. Don't play it safe... You only live once.