Get Crazy | Teen Ink

Get Crazy

By Howler GOLD, Cerritos, California
Howler GOLD, Cerritos, California

"Life is not abut the number of breaths you take but about the moments that take your breath away"

Life only comes around once, so if you ask me, I'm going out with a bang and I'm going for the dare, just for a rush! I need to live it up because, times are hard. I'm flat broke, but as long as I got what really matters to me, which is my pen and paper and paintbrush, nothing could really bring me down. I'm not a dare devil or anything, but I am a dreamer and although I wish I could fly, I don't like heights, so sky diving is OUT! But, there is other things I'd like to do. Create a bucket list of things I'd never did before, maybe like jumping from my roof and into the pool or riding a motorcycle on the open road. Maybe even skinny dip... Hey, it's just a suggestion! Then there's things, I desire to do. I've always been shy, so maybe even kiss the boy of my dreams in the rain and not worrying about catching a cold or going up to a past bully of mine and punching her in the face! Yea... Something like that. Tag my room to show my parents I'm a rebel or wearing a facial mask outside while everyone gawks in my direction! I want to do something wild and maybe unforgettable! Because, I don't ever want to forget the good memories I've had and although, I've never gotten a real reward like actors and grammy's; I think that breaking out of my skin would be a real achievement enough. Don't play it safe... You only live once.

"What you waiting for, kid?"
"Something amazing, I guess"
(Incredibles)