Justin Bieber | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber

July 8, 2010
By Zueskat SILVER, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Zueskat SILVER, Virginia Beach, Virginia
6 articles 1 photo 2 comments

"Abby!Abby!Abby!" Gorginia screamed.Oh great. Another talk about 'Whos famous right now?'
"What...." I didnt seem to joyable as the rest of the people around me. I guess i was just tired of these things.
" I'm going to see JUSTIN BIEBER." She yelled out with a squeal.
"Who?" I asked.
"O-MY-GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Justin beiber is one of the hottest guys that ever lived!!!!! I want to be mrs. Bieber one day!" Gorginia is totally out of her mind. Like she normally is.....
"I could care less about Justin who-ever. I just want to live my life. Is that okay?" I was serious about it too. I didn't care at all. Not even 1%! I told gorginia that and she just walked away. I was glad of course. Who wants to be in love with a guy who is with other girls all the time, who talks about girls all the time. Who even sings about girls all the time. I don't hate Justin. I just could care less about who is with who and who is who and who likes who. I kinda feel bad for Justin, having all these girls love him and wanting to be with him, its not bad its just.... I bet theres a million girls out there who call themselves mrs.beiber. Theres only one real mrs. bieber. Thats his mom too. Justin is just a normal kid, treat him like one.


The author's comments:
Its a problem. All of you know it. Justin Bieber is just a normal kid. Treat him like one.