Looking Back While Moving Foward

there comes a time in every teens life when they decide to look back at their accomplishments. while doing we as adolescents moving in the next stage of our life tend to reminisce on the bad. we regret not doing what we could have, while not concentrating on all the marvelous mystery we unfold in our journey of life. thus we wonder why we never seem to accomplish any of our goals in life. we fear growing as an invevitable experience we can not escape. we look to our peers for guidance, but soon realize they have the same problems. and while trying to develop our independence, we shy away from asking our parents. who in their own right have gone through this experience and come out stronger then every. so theirs only one question to ask. if we refuse to ask our parents fearing they would just baby us, who do we ask?

Some say the only thing to do is to look back on the positive, while moving in to the future.

Mtayy2000 said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 10:49 am
OMG you are right i know i've caught my self looking back on all my good times, either of which i've shared with friends or my family. so i think your right, i do need alittle more growing up to do, thanks;)