A Letter To Him... | Teen Ink

A Letter To Him...

By JAy2T00DASHiNG BRONZE, San Jacinto, California
JAy2T00DASHiNG BRONZE, San Jacinto, California

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I feel kinda scared- for once I feel worried about our relationship. I like you more than any guy I've ever gone out with. And I don't know why. Why are you so different? I feel like I could fall in LOVE with you. And that fact scares me. I don't want to feel vulnerable. you have no ideahow much I hate that feeling. And I know you're getting tired of me not trusting you. I've gotta give you you're props though because most guys would have up by now. But not you-you stayed for five whole months. I can understand what you mean when you say that our relationship isn't progressing and that we're still where we began. You want a real relationship, and what we have isn't really a good relationship. Now I have realized just how much you mean to me, and I am willing to let you in. I'm gonna let my gaurd down. From this moment on... I am YOURS.

I didn't realize how much he meant to me until our relationship was threatened.