Cheerleaders Lead Everything

Why do we have cheerleaders in middle school? Why do we need cheerleaders? We really don’t. In middle school we are just learning how to do different sports and different things. But the cheerleaders think just because they but on their little uniforms they rule the school and other places. Even public places they think they can say who can be there and who can’t. I think we shouldn’t have cheerleaders until high school because right now at this age they are to young and immature to understand they are no better than anyone else.

ELM522This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 12:22 pm:
Nice point, and descriptions, but you should use a wider variety of vocabulary, but it was an excellant point, so it was a pleasant little essay.

A_Dreamer said...
May 1, 2010 at 8:10 pm:

I'm in high school right now, & I can honestly say they act like that in high school too.

But, it's a VERY good point, & I wish my middle school didn't have cheerleading.