Why we need to stop a Republican Revolution

The Republican party destroyed our nation. While it was in control, it did almost nothing but bad, in an inarguable sense. Now, we have elected Democratic Representatives who are bringing us the good way. However, because of the major partisan strife, the Republican motto is "Vote No, don't try to help our nation, get money" And, many people such as the Tea Party foolishly slow the process. Now, there is a small chance that Republicans could take the House in 2010. Even with such a big lead, us Democrats must let this happen. We must speak up as much as the Right wingers are. We must stop using euphemisms and start speaking the straight up truth. We can't rely on The Black Panthers to do all of our defenses. We must counter. Until we can work together, we must have the upper hand. Then, when Republicans can work with us, we can stop. As much as you Republicans might counter this, we need to start working as ONE nation, with two parties that work together. We must avoid any Civil War, we must avoid a divided country. A divided house will not stand. So come together, and we can become one nation, not two.

AnotherJesusFreak said...

How has the Republican party destroyed America? Did you know that Lincolm, who freed the slaves was a Republican. Yep. Did you know that Martin Luther King was a Republican. Yep. Did you know that Martin Luther King's neice today is a Republican. Sounds like they've made a America a better place to me.

Did you know that Obama has been in office for almost four years and has raised our national deficit to 14 TRILLION dollars, more then any other president in US History. Did you know tha... (more »)

GTaylor said...
Apr. 11, 2010 at 10:30 am
 I meant to say arguable.