cutter

By , wendover, NV
If you cutted could you say, "I cut," to family, friends, or an adult you trust. If you never have done self harm and your reading this you could be thinking "what the f**k is this girl saying " I would never do anything like this," right. But self harm is not a choice at least that how I see it, it just happens.

cutting or any other kind of self harm is usually not talk about, but it is a problem. About estimated 2 to 3 million Americans have this problem. It is something you can't ignore. People like myself for a while who do self harm aren't suicidal. We aren't sick or insane like some people believe.

Some people who cut use razors, utility knives, scissors, needles, broken glass, or whatever they find to make repetitive slices on their arms, legs or other body parts. People who have been sexually abused as children, molested as children are usually cutters.

I research on this topic, but what can I say for people to understand about "cutters," or people who do "self harm." I been an outsider, a cutter. I am trying to get over it, I have been good for at least five months and it hard not to do. It an addiction to me, my body needs it in a way. I crave it. It is a disease, but not only for me. Millions of people have this issue.

My parents know because I told my english teacher, and well he had to report. My teachers already wondered, but if they would have asked me about I would have said, " I am fine." I have friends who have done it and are doing it, it hurts to thinks I was them and could fell anytime and start all over.

I have good friends who aren't cutters. I love them, they worry for me. I would lie to them if I would start again, I don't want them to worry about a silly girl like me<3.

miracle_of_hope said...

nngggwww.

for the topic is harsh but the words are sweet

billlover420 said...
i under stand what you mean you think i would never do this i could never but then sometimes things get out of control and you cant control your self and you do the one thing oyu said you wouldent do. i used to do the same thing but now i have been clean for almost 2 months and it is like a crazy addiction ut the more you try to stear from the stronger you know you are im glad you worte something about this.. some people dont really understand or care to know about it.. im also very happy for... (more »)

PnO4EvA said...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 11:19 am
sry wrong article....comment...kimmicub

PnO4EvA said...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 11:13 am
yea..i hope tht one day u can too...its can be a beautiful thing of i make it one...but others can also turn it into something tht will haunt ur dreams forever...jus b wise thts all it tkes

317537 said...

This is truly amazing

I never like to read and when you sent me this it just cought my eyes. I never thought i would read something like this.you dont have to do this. you have many friends that care like me.

kimmicub replied...

Please do tell ur friends

they love u and care for u, just like ur guardian angel.

I'm glad u wrote this, because the issue isn't really talked about, and needs to be.

keep writing!

BaBii_GhErL said...
wow...im speechless...ur so tru tht is a subject tht is barely talked about...i used to be a cutter im not afraid to say it...when ppl look at my arms they gasps n say "Y WOULD U DO THT TO MYSELF?" & i jus say its a part of my past...its jus a chapter in my life tht i dnt wana reopen so i dnt tlk abut the reasons i did it...but once in a while i slip because something happens n led me to slip but lately i havent slipped thnx to the man who wlked into life n opened my eyes to how to deal wif ... (more »)

kimmicub replied...

Yeah, i agree

When new doors close, others open. I hope that u learn from ur mistakes as well as others and keep growing into a better smarter person, because just by admitting your past and the mistakes u've made, u r absolutely inspiring and i hope that one day i can be as brave as you