Dear, Haters.

To all The haters of the world out there I would like to say on behalf of the entire world, We Do Not Care For Your Opinion! If we wanted your opinion or thought it would be of any use to anyone we would ask: "What is your specific opinion on this specidic topic, I really wish to know becuse it would be a joy to hear you rag on people."
I have noticed most of you haters hate, Gays', and Emo's specificly.
I would like to point out now, That Emo means Emotional. Emo is also a type of music. Emo is even a style of its own! They are not depressed all the time. Not all cutters. And now for gays.
Humans have the right to be who they are. IF you hate them because its a sin i have something to say:
God is a frickin idiot who's own "Holy Book" contridicts itself! I am not pushing my religious beliefs on you(As I have none. I am an athiest.If i do worship a god let it be Slannesh)
I just wish you would stop being an arse to those who are different thand you, and stop pushing your religous beliefs on others.
And: People are all just colors of the rainbow<--gay flag reference)

emilyjoe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i hope God finds you, dear. btw, you're the one who sounds like a hater right now.

Crissy said...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 11:29 am
Very nice. I agree with you full heartedly. Opinions don't matter when it's not cared about.