L O V E | Teen Ink

L O V E

By Joanna.S SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Joanna.S SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

Love may just be the root of all things. It can make us, break us, shake us and sometimes take us, to an alternate universe. Love impels us to do things, that, if you weren’t in love, you wouldn’t think twice about doing. Love is a beautiful thing, we should embrace it. We should appreciate it. You know why? Because it seems like love is the core of our existence. If our parents never loved each other, would we be here? If Adam and Eve never loved each other, would the human race be like it is today? Most of you have never thought of this, have you? That love may be the core of our existence? When love comes to mind, what do you think of? Do you think of the perfect couple holding hands walking down a beach on a summer’s night? Do you think of how a mother loves her child? Did you ever stop and think more? That maybe love effects us even more than we thought possible? These are many questions to consider, yet, few people do. As there are positive things in this world, there are negative, and love can be negative too. Did you ever think that love can affect people negatively? Have you ever noticed that one lonely person surround by people who are in love? That feeling can be excruciating. With love comes heartbreak, and nobody likes to go through that, do they? I didn’t think so. Have you ever experienced heartbreak? It may be one of the worst psychological feelings one can experience. Yet, everyone has to go through a “bump in the road” as they all say. So, love, may be beautiful or horrid, depending on your view. But, whichever your view, you should still embrace it, because, it is a once in a life time feeling that makes you feel like you’re floating on cloud nine.

on Feb. 10 2010 at 12:31 pm
Joanna.S SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Thankyou so much! :)

on Feb. 10 2010 at 10:55 am
Cattledoglvr776, Grand Rapids, Michigan
I love it!!!!! It;s so real