Are you stuck on Ideas? Read this!

Alright. So imagine yourself trying to write a story. How do you begin? You're stuck on an idea. well this will help you out!
Here are some topics you can take ideas from:
-dreams that you've had
-wishes you want to become true
-Emotions you're in
- You're life
-a favorite topic (History, fantasy, romance, etc.)
-A friends life story (get permision first!)
-a pets point of view (what goes on inside your pet's mind?)
-An opinion you want to share with the public

You can get ideas from anywhere! You just have to look closer than you would usually. Look at the trees and how they change colors, look at the beauty of everything around you. Watch your friends' faces light up when they laugh. Everything can give you ideas. You just have to think about it carefully. :)
Like my other piece of work, never give up! If you're stuck inside a writers block, ask for help, go outside, or read a book. You may even have to take a break from your work and relax. Writing is a tough job, you can't always do things perfectly, or even fast. writing takes time and inspiration, Like the poem "A Loaf of Poetry" states.

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thanks for the ideas! I was actually writing a story from my pet's point of view, but then she died and I never finished it. Writing about a dream you've had or a friend's life story is a good idea!

A_writers_Beauty replied...
haha ya. i totally made this on the spot xD haha aww sorry about ur pet! Maybe u should write about your life with her!

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yeah, after she died (by the way, it was a guinea pig) I wrote a list of things I wanted to remember about her. I could totally write a story from that :)

A_writers_Beauty replied...
Yea that's a wonderful idea! (i'm into writing fantasy fiction. haha) And/or you could write about that in fiction (if u want. i don't know it's a suggestion haha) like... hmmm Your ginea pig makes their first step in heaven! orrr.... a ginea pig in the wild! trying to survive! stuff like that. there are many possibilities waiting to be discovered!

Nov. 24, 2009 at 4:46 am
Yeah, thanks for the tips :)