Animal Cruelty and Abuse | Teen Ink

Animal Cruelty and Abuse

By MimiBelle BRONZE, Brockton, Massachusetts
MimiBelle BRONZE, Brockton, Massachusetts

"I don't wanna be the girl who has to feel the silence... The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth."
-Pink - Sober

I am an animal activist and I am here to spread Animal Abuse Awareness to everyone who cares. Every year 4,000 animals die because someone kicked, hit, threw, tossed out a three story window, threw out a car window, and much more. These animals do not deserve to be treated like that. Animals have feelings too and they most certainly feel pain just like humans.

I am a senior in high school and I will be going to college for zoology and animal law enforcement. I tell everyone to look at it this way... what if you were a little kitten or a little puppy, someone comes in and takes you home and in that instant... as soon as they get you through the house door and behind closed doors they start kicking you for no reason... how would you feel about that? I can tell you that if I was in that kind of position I would want to be rescued.

As an animal activist I also made a campaign called Ban the Deed NOT the breed. This is a campaign that spreads awareness to everyone about dog fighting. I am one out of many people that are trying to help these poor and defenseless creatures.

When these animals do finally get rescued they try to forget but they never forget a face. When these animals are finally rescued sometimes they are put to sleep because they are too aggressive to be in a house with a family. I am a person that would give all my time and days to helping on of these poor animals and help them to forget the wrong that they were put through.

If you would like to know more about my campaign please visit us on myspace. If you have a myspace please look for us our name is BSL Sucks. Please add us and you will know so much more about this horrible situation.

wordweaver96 PLATINUM, Winchester, Kentucky

" It is not our abilities but our choices that show who we truly are. "
Albus Dumbledore

See, we really DON'T have anything to fear but fear itself!

This is very awesome and I agree completely with you!!!!!!!!!!