My Opinions. | Teen Ink

My Opinions.

October 27, 2009
By Anonymous

I feel that kids these days don't question things enough today.
Adults these days come to our schools with big ol' nametags and clipboards, and research us like little mice. They think they know what were doing outside of school as well. They have no idea.

I just think that if somebody tells you something, you should question it. Don't just believe it.

Also, I am a skateboarder. Recently, I was skateboarding down near a warehouse with a couple of buds, when all of a sudden some cops roll up.
The driver rolls down his window, and asks for us to not skate in these areas. My friend get mad, and throws his board down. The cop gets out, and puts my friends hands behind his back. A whole lotta yelling is going on right bout now.
After cuffing two out of four of us, me not being cuffed, I am asking why this is happening.
Two of my friends got arrested.
For skateboarding.
And as they're getting rolled away, the other cop is walking up to me. He starts pattin' me down, pulls out me wallet, takes out my condom and a note my friend had written me.
"Cute," he says, and shows me the condom.

After all this drama was over, I go home. I did a little research on my computer, and found out that guy had no right to do that.
Fourth Amendment prohibites unreasonable searches.

I'm just saying.
Question things.
Don't be taken advantage of.

And one more little thing.
Please, for the love of God, stop spelling stuff like this:
Boii
Sexii
Yew
Yooh
I don't know if it's just going on in the 806, but stop it.

Thanks.
Pass it along.

The author's comments:
Just being a skateboarder.
Stuff like this happens CONSTANTLY.