Confusion

Confusion.That's the tittle for this article.If you continue reading,then you'll understand why.This isn't really an article.But just questions.Questions that I can't answer for I don't know the truth or reasonings behind the answers.Well,anyways,here's the question.
Do you ever wonder if the world is what it is?If what we understand is actually the opposite of it.What if happiness is actually sadness?If hate is actually love?If war was peace and clever was stupid?If life was death and death was life?
What would happen to the world if things turned out that way?Would it be a better place?Or won't it?And is what we want really what we wish for?

Cierra(: said...
This is one great article..its superb :)
it actually got me thinking; and i think the world would be better now then the other way around

Amber K. said...
This is absolutely amazing. I love the questions, It got me thinking. On livejournal.com they should use those questions for the writers block daily questions.

pictolover said...
this is a good article. I ponder these things all the time. Some times i think all the scientists are in it together and they see other universes with people but don't want to give us false hope. way to go!! :0

A_writers_Beauty said...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:24 am
Wow! I understand this! I always ask questions to myself about the world. Do you think spirits and ghost do live among us? are we the only ones out here in the universe? What if scientists are giving us wrong or inacurate medication? So many questions! So much emotions! So little time to find the answer!