Never giving up

By , Hanover, MA
Now i know some of these writers on this site have gone through rough times. And i have myself! But i wanted everyone to know that you should never give up! Shoot for you're dream and don't let what people say change your mind! All these people on this site are awesome writers, and i know myself i am not the best writer. i may even be at the bottom of that list. But don't let that bother you. Whether you're good or bad. write about your feelings and if people don't like it, they should deal with it themselves! I hope i don't affend anyone, because that would be very bad Dx so please. I hope i helped someone. maybe.the slightest bit.

XxBurning_CadencexX said...
Too true, I am glad that you posted this. It is very true and inspiring, a lot of people do give up, which is sad, but with just that little push, like you just gave, there could be that one who didn't, and reached his/her goal.

A_writers_Beauty replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:22 am
That is exactly what im trying to say! :D I don't want people to give up on their dreams!

Grateful_girl said...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 2:04 am
I love that you've had the courage to post this; we all get down and depressed on certain days; I do, many many times. I pray about things to God and he helps me get through; but sometimes it really helps to know ppl are going through the same thing.
Keep a diary if you feel like giving up, and have nobody to go to. :( My diary has helped me out ALOT.
For all those who are going through depressions, anxiety, peer pressure, anything like this- keep going. There are many people ... (more »)

A_writers_Beauty replied...
I totally agree! thanks for the advice! I think i'll do a diary now! lol xD