LOVE, LIFE, LAUGHTER | Teen Ink

LOVE, LIFE, LAUGHTER

July 19, 2009
By sheqz franco BRONZE, Quezon City, Other
sheqz franco BRONZE, Quezon City, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In our life, we need love, after gaining love we shall see the happiness and laughter within ourselves.
Love is never boastful or conceited, and love takes no pleasure in other people. We don’t have the right to judge, if we chose to stay, knowing the risks, then all we could do is to give love and respect and see how the story would go. That’s why human being exists, to save each other from ourselves. Love is for both people who believe in it. It is not about obsession. It is not a fairy tale life that never knows pain, but it’s about two souls, facing it together and diminishing it with unconditional love. Sometimes in our life we seek for our true happiness, but also sometimes we are blinded with some certain reasons, we got stuck in a situation. We became the substitutes shall I say. Substitute for the other people’s happiness and it’s often happen that we also have substitutes for our own happiness. Love is not love if there’s no pain. If you find that love, hold it and don’t ever lose it. People that are meant to be together, always finds their way in the end.
Life is too short, so you got to do what makes you happy. We have to learn as much as we can while we’re here, so we can make an impact to other people.
Life can also be funny sometimes it can push you pretty hard, like when you fall in love but they forget to love you back. Like when your friends, boyfriend and family leave you alone, and like when you made a mistake and wish you can take it back.
Sometimes we forget to recognize the significant moments of our lives while they are happening. We grow complacent with ideas, things and people and we take them for granted, and it’s usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you, that you realize how wrong you’ve been, that you realize how much you really need it and how much you love it. We all made mistakes but that doesn’t mean that you have to stick with that mistake for your whole life. Don’t ruin everything that you’ve worked for. You can make a change. Change yourself into something better. You shall respect and love yourself first before other people. And when you’ve done that, you’re going to be happy. You won’t feel like a mediocre anymore. Accept other peoples, negativities and flaws, and also yours.
You shall feel happy and loved with the person/persons you cherish the most. You will hear yourself laughing out loud, the laughter that everyone loves, and because of that laughter, you make other people happy. You make other people laugh like nothing is wrong. You love life and bring laughter to everyone.