Happy Birthday To My Best Friend.....

Jessica-

Happy Birthday!! It’s the big 15. How exciting is that? I have so much to say, but I don’t know if I can condense it into one page of simple words. I sure am gonna try though.
Jess, I want you to know how important you really are to me. I know I say it all the time, but it just seems like I don’t make my point clear enough. I can’t stress it enough to you that you really are my best friend. You are something out of this world Jess. You are one of the most intelligent young women I have ever met, not to mention sweet, kind-hearted, happy, hilarious, loving, and absolutely beautiful. You have a heart of gold and a personality that should be cherished and preserved in a glass box. You have such an amazing effect on me and my life daily. You make me laugh when I all I want to do is cry. Your smile is as contagious as the flu and whenever you’re sad I feel like I should be too. You really are an absolutely incredible individual. I have never in my whole life been so lucky and proud to have someone like you. You, and only you, are my best friend. You’re like my sister in a way. I have lost so much in my life, including friends that I thought I would never lose, and now I have you. When I’m with you, it feels like I know I’ll never lose you as a best friend and all my problems and stress just melt away. Happiness is what you bring to everyone hun. You are unlike anyone I have ever met. There’s just something about you that draws people close to you and make them want to trust you. I know you would never lie to me or keep anything from me. Our friendship is perfect which makes me so happy. It seems as though we were meant to be best friends and I’m glad we’ve finally figured that out because I don’t think I would make it through high school without you. You are my shoulder to cry on and my arm to lean on and I am the same for you. There are not that many people in my life that I would die for, but when it comes to you I would die a million times over if that was what you wanted me to do. You are the best, best friend anyone could ever ask for and I appreciate everything about you. Thank you so much Jess, for everything you do for me. I’m ridiculously lucky to have you and I can’t wait to see what our friendship brings in the future. I love you so much Jess. I hope your birthday and every other day is perfect. Best of luck in all that you do, and remember that I am always here for you no matter what.

Love Always, Katie

Nalini1068 said...
today at 12:28 am
This was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. It was so touching that I started to cry and got myself wetter than I was supposed to. Love you

Alexandra said...
Jul. 15 at 5:56 pm
Fanaly somebody that understands me

Caliman said...
Jul. 12 at 5:52 pm
AWESOME POEM!

eviemarie said...
Jun. 22 at 2:01 pm
this is lovely used some of it for my little sisters birthday, she is my world!

leannw3 said...
May 21 at 4:40 pm
awesome story - I cried!!

Katiemac replied...
Jul. 1 at 9:30 pm
a wonderful poignant story with pretty deep feelings for a teenager. real talent and I look forward to more stories by this author!

Nerd said...
May 2 at 8:24 am
I have to sit up (4-6) hours every night and im only in grade 8 the teachers dont explain the work enough and they give us loads of homework and they expect us to get it done in a night well we can and im under a lot of stress and pressurised by my mom because i need to get good grades and if i dont they are going to cut my sport away from me and my social life im afraid that i can get a stroke im scared and afraid

LittleMissAnonymousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 8 at 6:27 pm
Hey man, as long as you give me credit for the lyrics, I'm game!! Also thank you so much :) I really appreciate it!

Bruhhhh said...
Mar. 28 at 11:53 pm
Your an amazing writer keep doing it

yoyogo said...
Jan. 25 at 1:45 pm
This essay is wonderful but I think u all should write essays of this type on republic India

David replied...
May 4 at 12:40 am
Alpona u hav got great talent dear u r the best there are no wrds in this wrld to describe ur talents and ur thoughts its the best poem i hav ever read keep it up!!!!!!!!

MLor replied...
May 11 at 2:07 am
Da Fuq ? I don't get this shit . :/

Creeeestaaa said...
Omg , i love it. its so funny How my best Friends name is the same as yours i love it. anyways Today is my bes friends birthday and i made her something like this. wow words cant even Describe how much i really love that girl. i love youuu JJJ <3

Chaelena said...
Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:21 am
ehemmmmmmmmmm.:) may chemistry sila...."FRIENDS CAN BE LOVERS"

sunshine said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:47 am
...awww...this is awesome...i am loving it.

Babe Nar said...
Sept. 7, 2010 at 7:57 am
This is soo touchy.. i love itt.. <3

Bethani said...
Increbile! keep it up! that's so sweet!

yoyogo said...
Jan. 25 at 1:45 pm