Cracks of One Unity

By , Waterloo, IA
Underestimating the power, the influence, that one person may have is a very strong thing to do, yet more common than many may realize. Humans are a whole, a unity of one body, but our unity has many cracks where those who do not comform to this body may lie. There are many flaws, hundreds of imperfections in us all, especially those of conformist nature. These flaws may not be noticed until one falls out of their perfect little world as part of one body, opening somebody's eyes. In our history as humans, we have seen many of these people, Civil Rights activists, Inventors, and many other people who have changed the world in great ways. Today, we look up to those who have granted us these small tickets out of poverty and suffering, but then we laughed at them, punishing them for not conforming to the lives we lead. Perhaps it isn't always those who fall out of perfect worlds of sameness, perhaps it is those that venture out of the cracks of differences, and indeed it is...

writer24/7/365 said...
this is pretty good

Annabelle7614 said...
I love this article! I am adding this to my favorites because it is so true and real! I have always wondered if there is any other people who think like me, and now I just found one!
Five stars!