Perfect Rain

By , nunyabusiness, GA
Tiny raindrops make perfect circles in the puddles they land in. They fall at miraculous speed, plummeting to the Earth in the best thrill ride they have ever had. The rain dripping from the roof is visible from the window I gaze through. It falls in huge strings, plopping down lazily, forming deep puddles. A lone car slowly sloshes through the street, windshield wipers blowing bits of rain out of the driver’s view. I crack open the window just a little, to take in the thick, sweet scent the rain leaves lingering in the air. Tiny drops collect on the grass, resting after the long fall to Earth. Trees sway in the rain slowly, dancing a the feel of fresh, pure water brushing against their long prickly leaves. I can hear the rain patter against the hard cement, jumping back up in tiny sprays of water. The air tastes sweet and new, as it sweeps out the hard evil that is pollution, pulling it back and replacing it with new, better air. Each time it rains, Mother nature is giving us what we need, renewed souls and purity.

writer24/7/365 said...
this is amazing. you use such luxurious and sensation detail and description; it's wonderful. I can picture it clearly! by the way, please read what i've written. (which is a bunch of stuff.) way to go!

Annabelle7614 replied...
Thanks so much!! I will definatly read your work in return, and leave comments. Thanks again!

Annabelle7614 replied...
Um... when I clicked on your user name it said "This page cannot be found".
Could you give me the URL to your work?