Letters | Teen Ink

Letters

By xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania

"life will only controll youh if youh let it"

i usually write them every other day.
i keep some of them in fear that they are too pathetic. sometimes when i feel they are important enough pathetic or not, i give them away to who they were written for. most of the time they say things i just wanted the subject to be aware of, occasionally they bring up just wanting to have a normal conversation for once like what once was before. HA letters days come around where i think to myself "who write letters instead of talkin anyway"?....then i think no one else has to write if thats the way i speak even if im the only one, Im the one who writes letters. what dazzles me is there is only one subjest i communicate through letters to. i dont really digg writting letters unless its to that subject, then i get a strange modivation inside. sometimes i wonder why that is, i mean writting letters to only one person and no one else when i think they could use my words too? then i remember that that subject has always been specail, and deffinatley enough for me to try new random things even if im not into them. writting my letters, somedays i just cant get enough my personal communicaton line youll never know how much it makes me better until you try writting letters

i write letters so much now he was the start of it kinda a secret communication line for me ever time i turn around i have something different to tell him tho some days or maybe all now he doesnt care so i write and weather he cares or not atleast i know he did his reading and he knows