Why am I here

People spend there whole lives finding there purpose in life some look and don't even know what there looking for some just want to be happy. But whether what your looking for is hope or love we spend are whole lives searching for both. For me I don't know why i'm here on Earth I'm not sure if i ever will. But I know in one word of what my life is right now abnormal and thats the way i like it. But people are forgetting who took them here in the first place.God. Now these days people mostly forget him because some tragedy hit them but the thing is thats life. When you lose someone that you love you think why is this happening to me how could god do such a thing. The reason why is simply it was there time to go. People don't live fpr ever and if immortality is the life you want than you seriously take god and life granted. God gave us one life one self one family to hate or love. You choose. We should be able to appreciate what hes done for us. Plenty o us take everything for granted i know i do everyday. We just need to remember why gog whats use here we need to wake up world and open our eyes and see what we suppose to see.

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
all of this is absolutely true. i couldn't have said it better and im glad that we have the same views on the world. people need to stop and look around and realize that life is too short to blame God for everything when he's doing it for good--somehow. i wrote a poem about this topic you should check it out--- Thunderstruck

PaperPlanes said...
I completely agree. Nicely said. Just make sure you re-read your work, because there are a few typos here and there. Also, don't be afraid to add more detail. Great job. :)

actorsarecool replied...
Yeah, I'll remember that next in all my work I never proof-read so that explains all the grammar issues.

Secreteer said...
I totally agree. We just assume that we will live forever and that our family and friends will to, but the truth is we wont. my close friend Miriam died about a year ago (i have an article about it called "Miriam") and since then i realized how precious life is.

actorsarecool replied...
Thanks for giving me your perspective on my article, and I know people tend to take life for granted and people also seem to have them thought in their head that their invincible but that's not the case at all. Thanks and i'm sorry about your friend, she's in a better place. I hope you know that.