100 Words of Truth

My name is Mitchell Terk M., 19, San Antonio Texas. I was born a 9th generation Texan and raised a southern gentlemen with strong morals and a firm resolve. I was born to a world I do not belong in, I was born 200 years too late. I dream of riding the plains and hunting the buffalo with my brothers. I am a mix-breed, Irish and Comanche. Fighting and hunting is in my blood. Here I am out of place, purposeless, lost, alone. In my dreams I am a warrior, strong, determined, proud. So I sleep in search of meaning.

TurtleLover said...
i can relate to what you're saying. i always thought i was born in the wrong era. I always day dream about being a female worrier on the battlefeild, feirce and mighty. The cruel winter snow bitting at my soft cheeks, my blade shining with blood. a strange and very unlikely dream for someone such as myself. It disheartened me to know that i would never be that girl, but those thoughts you have about hunting with your brothers and riding the plains aren't to be wasted. you can be and do all... (more »)