Speak out for those who won't

By , niceville, FL
Like someone else once said, it feels like we're living in a world where everyone is pretending to be something their not, that world is called high school. When to be different is to be made fun of, and to speak out is to not be heard. People are afraid to stand up for their beliefs and for those who won't do it for themselves. People make fun of those who think differently or look differently than themselves, out of fear that if they don't, they will be the object of ridicule. Some people hold their heads down as they walk through the halls praying they won't be noticed, but begging for someone to care. Kids bring guns to school because they've been hurt so deeply and have learned to take that pain out on others.
If one person could be the voice for others it would start an island of hope in the sea of sameness. It would spark hope in those that have lost all hope
Be a voice for others

LJ*92 said...
really relateable, good job

pinksage33 said...
Jun. 19, 2009 at 12:58 am
This is a great article!!! one that many people can relate to.

CalebK said...
Jun. 11, 2009 at 3:17 am
Great Job girl, definetely understand where you're coming from, if only more people realized the consequences of their actions and how badly it can turn out
Great job

Cassie12 said...
Jun. 11, 2009 at 2:41 am
good job, I couldn't agree more with you, I know some people who have killed themselves because of bullying, great article
one constructive criticism though, the line, and to speak out is to not be heard is a little bit contradictory to what you're trying to say so I would change that line