ME MYSELF AND I worship......... | Teen Ink

ME MYSELF AND I worship.........

By Kaity.. SILVER, Elliston, Virginia
Kaity.. SILVER, Elliston, Virginia

live your life to the fullest

ME MYSELF AND I worship... Well I actually hAVE A LOT TO SAY.my mother, my big brother,and I were in a horrid car crash exactly 6 years ago.it was the accident that claimed the life of my 16 year old brother,And also sadly claimed my faith in everything (ex) my mother,God,cars,and most importently myself.Its sad to say but sometimes we have to lose our selfs and people we love,to find someone or something that we can truley love forever(untill the day we die.) I had not even dreamed of going to church after God stole my big brother from me.But eventually I got involved in a wonderful church,where I can cry I can laugh,And not only those things but I can worship where im most definently wanted..

I really hope kids, and young adults really know that truley some kids have it worse then they do....(by the way the image I chose inspired me because a fathers love is one of the most important things to me...) even though I can only rely on my stepdaddy its still very nice to be a (step)daddys girl

Kaity.. SILVER said...
Kaity.. SILVER, Elliston, Virginia

live your life to the fullest

Thank you all for reading and supporting my work