Angels | Teen Ink

Angels

By katie zembo BRONZE, Cedar Park, Texas
katie zembo BRONZE, Cedar Park, Texas

Up in heaven there are angels. They look over and guide us. We are umong the cruel world of hate and despair but somewhere up there they are watching over us. The love that they have, the peace that they bring makes me think of beautiful things. My uncle is an angel and I know he comes down, down to our world where people cry on the streets begging for food, where gunmen shoot and kill inocent people, where there is war and death....I know he comes down just to watch over me and my family. Heaven is a beautiful place from what I have heard, and one of these days I will be among the angels watching over my family in many years to come. I think there is a reason god made Earth. I also think there is a reason he made Heaven and Hell. They are part of our story and we choose our path. Heaven is a beautiful place where lovely things happen while in Hell it is just as awfull a place we live in now. The decision is yours and in thinking I would like to be one among the many angels in heaven. I can guide and bring peace to someone who needs my help. I know the angels and God who are up in heaven beleive and me and I to believe in myself.

"Beeing deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

-Lao Tzu