friends | Teen Ink

friends

By shae suggitt BRONZE, Belmont, Michigan
shae suggitt BRONZE, Belmont, Michigan

Have you ever had a really close relationship that if something happened to your relationship you would freak? Well, I have many huge relationships in which I am very close to my friends and family. My friend relationships are sometimes much closer then my family but that is because I can tell most friends everything and they will keep it a secret. I love my friends for who they are!

Sometimes when I am home I miss being around my friends. I am always thinking of all the fun and comforting times when I am away from them. My friends mean the world to me and I think I would die without them. I love the way they are always comforting. If one of my friends does something that hurts me, we don’t talk for a while but it might better if we sorted out what happened. I have some friends that are so much better friends then others. That is why I like my friends in different ways. Some I like more than others.

I have a friend that always always will comfort me no matter what. It is like she has a sense that tingles when one of her friends gets hurt or is sad. One time I got hurt at lunch and with a snap of a finger she was there with no call. She immediately gets the story when I calm down enough to tell it. She is the best friend anyone can have- no questions asked. I love her as I much as I love my sister. Sometimes she can be too protected of her friends but that can always be a good thing. Her name is Angelica. To me it is Jelly Jam.

Friends come in all shapes and sizes. Some people do not accept that at all. Some people have to have certain types of friends that follow and not lead. Many of those people are not even close to being a friend of mine. They may think of me as a friend of theirs but in my categories they are unlisted as a friend. My friends will always be important. I will always have a good memory of friends. I will miss them so much this summer.