what matters to me | Teen Ink

what matters to me

By molly simmet BRONZE, Comstockpark, Michigan
molly simmet BRONZE, Comstockpark, Michigan

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. My sister Amii and I are exactly that. All we do is mess around make jokes and become our inner child. She is always there for me, and always there to support me.

Amii is a great sister. She is my best friend. I always need her in my life. She is short and beautiful. I love her long brown hair and her ghostly white skin. She always finds the guys to treat her right, while being approved from me. When I give her advice, she takes it and trust what I say. She is sometimes really mooding but that’s when I know she has had a bad day. We are always together. She is always looking out for me she finds way to make sure of it. I tell her more then I would tell anyone. She never judges me on what I do. She is smiling and never sad for the whole day. She always tries to make me laugh. We have way to much in common, and always looking for ways to have fun. Amii always considers my feels and never tries to hurt them. I love her with all my heart. She is the best sister and friend any one could have. I love you Amii!