When Kind Souls Leave | Teen Ink

When Kind Souls Leave

By WA-Mockingjay BRONZE, Murree, Other
WA-Mockingjay BRONZE, Murree, Other

Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.
-Anthony Burgess
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of the times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
-Albus Dumbuldore

Christina Grimme was a singer with an extraordinary voice.

I obviously didn’t know her personally but still I feel sad on hearing the news of her death, maybe because she was shot by someone who she was kind to, or maybe I feel sad for her family and friends because they lost a loved one to such sudden and tragic incident, or maybe for all the millions of people who were looking forward to hearing her voice again. But I guess most of all I feel sad because I got reminded of how unpredictably short life is and how we waste it by being angry, disappointed, aggravated, infuriated, irritated or simply just by being SAD, when we are actually here to do quite the opposite of it. We are here to put smile on ours and everyone else’s faces, we are here to spread love and happiness and cherish each and every moment we have with our loved ones, we are here to make people feel good about themselves and feel loved. We all know that but we forget that all the time. We forget how the biggest achievement ever is to be remembered as someone kind, generous, forgiving and most of all LOVING.

It’s sad how we forget all of this and how such an incident reminds us of how we are so lucky to be loved by so many and how we make our lives so sad by not acknowledging it.  So, I guess what I am trying to say is that remember the reason why you have been sent to this world, make the most of your lives and love everyone around you so that when your day comes you can proudly say with a big smile on your face that you lived a good life.

For:
Christina, the children who died in APS Pakistan, the people who died in Paris and all the other beautiful souls who died being nothing but kind and loving. We will always remember you.

Now what better way is there to pay tribute to a singer than including a song of one of her best friends?

“ If time can turn in today
And we left too many things to say
If we could turn it back
What would we want to change
And now's the time to take a chance
Come on, we gotta make a stand
What have we got to lose
The choice is in our hands

And we can find a way
To do anything, if we try to

Live like there's no tomorrow
'Cause all we have is here, right now
LOVE like it's all that we know
The only chance that we ever found
Believe in what we feel inside
Believe and it will never die
Don't never let this life pass us by
Live like there's no tomorrow”
xoxo