The Bachelor | Teen Ink

The Bachelor

April 2, 2015
By Quentin BRONZE, Carmel, California
Quentin BRONZE, Carmel, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life is a like a box of chocolates" Forest Gump


The Bachelor is a boring and story-less show that makes for a better bad joke. Do we watch it to make us feel good about our self. Who are the actors in The Bachelor. What is the story, what are they even doing. The Bachelor is probably a better bad joke than a tv show.

Does it make us feel better about ourselves watching The Bachelor? When we are watching The Bachelor, seeing the people doing what they do makes us feel that we know whats going on in out lives and know how to really deal with relationships. The way the show is set up makes them look like a bunch of little girls trying to have a crush on one little boy.

Who is even in the bachelor and what are they doing? Alright bachelor fans prepare for the worst. The actors in the bachelor are just failed actors and actresses.  And everything is all scripted and none of it is real. I think every one should know that before they watch The Bachelor.

If you think about the story line of The Bachelor it is really not there. All it is to many girls trying to date a guy. The story is not very interesting especially after you know it is all face. The story line is very bad in the bachelor and almost non existent.

The Bachelor is not a good tv show. It can only make us feel good about ourselves. All they are doing is trying to read scripted phrases of a teleprompter. In The Bachelor They are just arguing about who's prettier.All in all The Bachelor is a very bad tv show. 


The author's comments:

I honestly think people waste to much time on the TV