Gay Pride

What do people think about gay pride? Teens these days think when people are gay that it's wrong. Whats really wrong with it? Nothing, when your friends come out and tell you taht their gay its because they love you and they want you to know the real them and they dont want to hind anything from you. Theres really nothing wrong with being gay these days people just go on how they feel love really dont have a color,age, or even gender you cant help who you love and you shouldnt be worried about who your friends love its not you let them live their life the way tehy want to live it.

Rynne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree with you, there's nothing wrong with being homosexual. It's like being born with an extra finger, or being born unable to talk, or hear. You're born that way, you can't change it, and its wrong and cruel if people dont accept you. You shouldn't have any less rights because of it.

hithere said...
Jun. 28, 2009 at 2:55 am
Hi,

I am personally a Christin,and I believe that GOd made marriage to exist between man and woman, but I also think that it is not the place of a Christian to look down on a gay person, because all people violate God's will in some way or another. Gay people and straight people are the same in my book. I have held this view point for a while, but I've never shared it with a gay person before. I'm curious. What do you think?

zfcastle said...
Thank you for writing this. I think this is a very important issue today, that many people don't understand. I applaud you for your courage.