Gay Rights Vs. The Bible | Teen Ink

Gay Rights Vs. The Bible

October 23, 2013
By JaycobA. GOLD, Lebanon OR., Oregon
JaycobA. GOLD, Lebanon OR., Oregon
18 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
No one alive can tell you that you are wrong for loving who you love. Regardless of if they are the same or a different gender. Love is love no matter what form it's in.


I don't understand something about the bible and the catholic god. If god ceated everyone equal to others and some people are gay then why are they ridiculed by catholics and it's okay? If god created everyone then he ceated certain people gay then why is it supposedly against the bible? I think that god never said that but some homophobic idiot claimed he did and all the other morons of that era where like "Oh, praise the lord for he has spoken." I mean seriously I don't think that, that is right or fair in any way shape or form. Also people do a lot of other stuff that's supposedly against the bible but no one critisizes them. Please, explain to me if you will how this makes any sense at all. I mean to me, at least, it makes no logical sense. Then again logic and religion don't go together that well. I mean there's logic, then there's a random invisible foce that judges people on every single aspect of their life.