Gay Rights Vs. The Bible

I don't understand something about the bible and the catholic god. If god ceated everyone equal to others and some people are gay then why are they ridiculed by catholics and it's okay? If god created everyone then he ceated certain people gay then why is it supposedly against the bible? I think that god never said that but some homophobic idiot claimed he did and all the other morons of that era where like "Oh, praise the lord for he has spoken." I mean seriously I don't think that, that is right or fair in any way shape or form. Also people do a lot of other stuff that's supposedly against the bible but no one critisizes them. Please, explain to me if you will how this makes any sense at all. I mean to me, at least, it makes no logical sense. Then again logic and religion don't go together that well. I mean there's logic, then there's a random invisible foce that judges people on every single aspect of their life.

Aramis_LucettiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Loved this. ^__^ It really speaks the truth. Christians can't claim that God is all knowing, and decides everything, but then makes certain people inherintly "bad". Five stars!