Blondes and Redheads

By , Colorado Springs, CO
Ok so here it is i HATE people who stereotype blondes and redheds. Too all you people who stereotype blondes and redheads here's what i have too say; check someones report card before you start calling them dumb or stupid because some blondes are really smart. Now on to the redheads people are all like" they have no souls" just because someone has red hair doesn't mean that they have no soul or that they are all pale and can't step into the sun. Now after reading this and if your a hater rethink what you say before calling someone dumb or saying that they have no soul. Stop thinking that just because South Park said that redheads all have no souls; and since we are talking about tv and movies if you have ever seen legaly blonde the girl was dumb at first but at the end she got really smart. Now stop hating blondes and red heads!!!!!

Highlighter said...
I bet that every bonde and redhead thinks that your awsome and stuff. Well they better count me in, because you speek the truth.

CharlesDickens replied...
You have a lot of spelling and grammar errors for someone who's realized society's error in stereotyping people. :P