My crazy sexist feminist psychology teacher

It is a scientific fact that the male brain is larger than the female brain, but is also a scientific fact that the female brain works a lot more than the male brain. I think we can all agree upon that. Yet when my female teacher was giving us notes on the brain and pointed out these facts, she becomes a crazy feminist, man hating, insane woman. I receive the only perfect grade on a test we took and she congratulates me, but does not congratulate any of the boys because none of them got a perfect score. This makes her a sexist that hates her male students. I stick up for her. That makes me a crazy feminist who hates all men and think that all women are so much better than all men. Did I miss her or I saying that we hate men? Or I am I just saying that you’re making things up because I’m a crazy bra burner?

ManekiNeko said...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 7:58 am
This was sort of confusing for me at first. Then I figured out the sarcasm. Did this actually happen?

MichelleAmanda This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yeah it happened

Ian_M said...

Title made me click on this, any whom, not really sure what to say. Err. SUCH A FEMINIST ./endsarcasm

Nice 100.