Are all Children Treated the same in School?

What do you think about when you hear education groups? Well, I thought of maybe people who help others who haven't learned fast enough,or maybe they have been left behind in their own classroom. Or maybe their entire school. What I'm trying to get at here is the point of maybe there are kids in your own school that you may not get along with,or are very annoying. But does that mean that they cant learn the same? For Example,There is a gentlemen in my class every other period who laughs and plays around all the tI'me. Quite a few students and teachers have just given-up on hI'm. But although he acts like such he still needs to learn. I thought that maybe if we had more,i don't know how to say it really but i guess I'm tyring to say more Patience.Instead of ignoringthe child that is being silly or sending him out why not put him in a secluded area and then help him in his work,or maybe you can get a group of students together and help all of them instead of helping only the kids who know whats going on. And get that annoying student in that group, maybe evan a group of other annoying people to not give them a piece of there own pie,but to get them to learn more for their future and the future of others. So if your reading over this show your mom,dad,or just anyone and tell your teachers that there is a way everyone will learn and cooroperate. thank-you and goodbye.