Bullying in School | Teen Ink

Bullying in School

By ryanz BRONZE, South Dayton, New York
ryanz BRONZE, South Dayton, New York

Bullies, why do they bully? The bullies do it to be popular or to look better than the rest of the kids. They also bully other kids because they are not good at sports or because of anything that makes a kid different from the bully.

There are new way of bullying. It’s not, “give me you lunch money or I will give you a black eye,” anymore. They pick on something that your not good at and every one else is. They also pick on you because of your ethnicity or culture. They may exclude the victim, or even take their possession.

How to stop bulling? The first thing is to try and avoided the bully wherever the bully is harassing you. Statistically, there are about two to five kids in a bully’s group; if they are bothering you find a group of your friends. There is protection in numbers so the more the better. If none of this stops the bully, then tell a teacher; secretly state your problem to the teacher; but tell the teacher not to mention your name.

Bullying needs to be stopped. It hurts the victims and it only makes the victim feel bad about himher. If bulling was to stop in schools, school would be a better place for everyone. Everyone has been the bully and been the victim. Don’t just by a bystander when you see someone being bullied. Either find help or try to be there for the victim. Bullying does nothing but make thing worse.

Gauchi said...
on Feb. 6 2013 at 7:57 am
I agree with you and would like to add on that if the teacher did something about it, but it the bulling didn't stop. You should tell a staff at your school about it order to stop the people whose doing the bullied.

Sellina said...
on Feb. 5 2013 at 7:18 am
I believe that bullying hurts because every human being would not be happy if there are being harassed.so don' t just stand and see what you  would't hope for your self.

Sunshine Y. said...
on Feb. 1 2013 at 9:33 am
I agree because I had bully someone and I had been the victim of someone bullying me. 

bboydeath said...
on Feb. 1 2013 at 9:20 am
I agree with you about how people bubllies other people to become popular and make the unpopular people feel bad about themselves. Bullying should stop and bullying should've never been created because it's been taking innocent people lives.