Don't Bash the Bieb

I’m sick and tired of people bashing Justin Bieber. I get that not everyone likes him, and that’s ok. I just don’t like how people get arrogant and say stupid things. Like that he’s a pretty boy who can’t sing and is just getting by with good looks. Or that he’s gay, because that’s a pretty big accusation, kidding or not.

These people have no respect. He’s just a 16 year old kid, and who happened to hit it big time. He is only human. I understand that everyone has haters, but some of it is just ridiculous. I know someone who got a JB torture board for there birthday. Complete with a pic. of the Bieb. (with make-up and boobs), and various torture devices including: tacks, a stick, rocks ect...

It’s like seriously? He’s a person no different than us. Think about how you would feel if someone did/said these things to you. There is a respectful way to say you don’t like someone. I personally love him, and maybe that’s why I take such offence to these crude insults. Everyone has freedom of speech and freedom to there own opinion. But next time you want to bash the Bieb. think about what you say first. Then all of us who have Bieber Fever don’t have to have this conversation with you, and can get back to listening to his music, ok?

lkk4209This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 10:26 am:

It was really really tempting to post a comment bashing justin bieber on this piece. xD

I used to be an avid hater of Justin Bieber, but now I'm just sort of indifferent to him. Although I still clamp my hands over my ears when one of his songs comes on.

KatsCool said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 11:41 am:
Hey if you read this, i would really like feedback on the article, so please post a comment! Thanks:)

peachymushroom replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 9:18 pm :
Hey, I totally agree with your point in this article. personally, I think people get really irritated to see teens in the spotlight because everyone has this idea that teens are snobs and giving them all this publicity will make them bigger snobs and that is just a crime and affront to society so we must all rage for his brutal downfall. I am neutral about his music, so I don't have any "Bieber Fever" motivating me to defend him, but I am sickened by the extent to which people can go when bashin... (more »)

KatsCool replied...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 3:54 pm :
thanks:) thats exactly what im saying. i have nothing against constructive criticism. but flat out making fun of and being cruel to someone you dont even know is stupid. most of those people wish they were him.