Don't Bash the Bieb | Teen Ink

Don't Bash the Bieb

February 5, 2011
By KatsCool GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida
KatsCool GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida
10 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin


I’m sick and tired of people bashing Justin Bieber. I get that not everyone likes him, and that’s ok. I just don’t like how people get arrogant and say stupid things. Like that he’s a pretty boy who can’t sing and is just getting by with good looks. Or that he’s gay, because that’s a pretty big accusation, kidding or not.

These people have no respect. He’s just a 16 year old kid, and who happened to hit it big time. He is only human. I understand that everyone has haters, but some of it is just ridiculous. I know someone who got a JB torture board for there birthday. Complete with a pic. of the Bieb. (with make-up and boobs), and various torture devices including: tacks, a stick, rocks ect...

It’s like seriously? He’s a person no different than us. Think about how you would feel if someone did/said these things to you. There is a respectful way to say you don’t like someone. I personally love him, and maybe that’s why I take such offence to these crude insults. Everyone has freedom of speech and freedom to there own opinion. But next time you want to bash the Bieb. think about what you say first. Then all of us who have Bieber Fever don’t have to have this conversation with you, and can get back to listening to his music, ok?