Haitians:What's the Deal?

I'm sorry, but I have to say this: what's the deal about people and Haiti? I say this because I know a lot of people who suddenly seem to have a problem with Haitians, and I don't know why.
People say Haitians are dirty and that they start a fight over any thing; basically, that they're like savages. This really boils my blood.
I have a best friend, Celcise, who's the most nicest person you could ever meet. And guess what? SHE'S HAITIAN! *Gasp*
Who are these people to just come and say the Haitian people are disgusting and mean? That's so disrespectful! Haitians are human,just like the rest of us; they have feelings, too. To me no race is a disgrace, so people need to keep their hateful little comments about Haitians to themselves.
I really hate those people who hang out with Haitians, but deny that they do. What is your PROBLEM?? People say that they don't hate Haitian people; they're just "scared" of them. Hello!?! Your not "scared" of them, you just choose to believe they're "scarey."
Well I don't know about you but I'm not ashamed to say that yes, I DO HANG OUT WITH HAITIANS, and consider them as brothers and sisters to me, just like I do with every race. Remember, it doesn't matter about your color, your looks, or your background:everyone is beautigul in their own way and deserves to be loved. And for all you haters out there, just shut up. The world doesn't need your racist voices.

cajay18 said...
hello lady moon my is celcise and i am Haititan . thank you so much for standing up for haitians. May God bless you in many ways.
LadyMoon replied...
celcise??Lol if your who i think you are and you go to jeff, its me Melissa :)