Haitians:What's the Deal?

I'm sorry, but I have to say this: what's the deal about people and Haiti? I say this because I know a lot of people who suddenly seem to have a problem with Haitians, and I don't know why.
People say Haitians are dirty and that they start a fight over any thing; basically, that they're like savages. This really boils my blood.
I have a best friend, Celcise, who's the most nicest person you could ever meet. And guess what? SHE'S HAITIAN! *Gasp*
Who are these people to just come and say the Haitian people are disgusting and mean? That's so disrespectful! Haitians are human,just like the rest of us; they have feelings, too. To me no race is a disgrace, so people need to keep their hateful little comments about Haitians to themselves.
I really hate those people who hang out with Haitians, but deny that they do. What is your PROBLEM?? People say that they don't hate Haitian people; they're just "scared" of them. Hello!?! Your not "scared" of them, you just choose to believe they're "scarey."
Well I don't know about you but I'm not ashamed to say that yes, I DO HANG OUT WITH HAITIANS, and consider them as brothers and sisters to me, just like I do with every race. Remember, it doesn't matter about your color, your looks, or your background:everyone is beautigul in their own way and deserves to be loved. And for all you haters out there, just shut up. The world doesn't need your racist voices.

I SUPPORT HAITAINS

cajay18 said...
hello lady moon my is celcise and i am Haititan . thank you so much for standing up for haitians. May God bless you in many ways.

LadyMoon replied...
celcise??Lol if your who i think you are and you go to jeff, its me Melissa :)