A Relationship

I've been reading a lot on the topic of homosexuality recently on here, so I figured I would post my own opinions. I don't hate or loathe people who are gay, but neither do I support that choice. And that's what it is, a CHOICE. No one was born that way, it's a life decision caused by different things that have happened in that persons life. I believe it's wrong, because the Bible tells us that it is wrong. Some people think that we're mindless Christians who just follow the Bible because we can't think on our own but that's not true either. We've chosen to believe in God and the Bible, just as you've chosen not to believe. God made a man and a woman so that the two could fall in love and then have a family. If God had intened for men or women to have feelings for the same sex when they started out, don't you think he would've made it so that 2 men or 2 women could have a baby together? I personally have friends and family who are gay, so like I've said I have absolutely nothing against them, and neither does God. Homosexuality is a sin just like any other sin and can be forgiven. However it is wrong, and with everything in me I believe it is wrong.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

peace_love_beauty said...
Finally someone that thinks how I do!! Bravo for writing this, because i rarely see others who believe similarly to myself