It's Not Cool, It's Not Right, It's Not Fair...

It’s not cool, it’s not right, it’s not fair, and it’s got to STOP! Bullying. You hear about it all of the time. You probably go around doing it. You brush the reports of suicide right off your shoulders and keep going. I just wish you knew how it felt. To walk in there shoes, to have your heart and body bruised. To a point where you want to take your LIFE? It’s not cool, it’s not right, it’s not fair, and it’s got to stop.

When your friend is in the hall crying because there friend is contemplating suicide, it’s not fun. Holding her there, hating every single person who had a hateful thing to say to him. I didn’t have to know who it was to know how devastating a loss of life is. I wanted to cry with her. I can’t look in that boys face without feeling an overwhelming amount of sorrow. Feeling his pain, and hoping to see him again the next day. It’s not cool, it’s not right, it’s not fair, and it’s got to STOP!

If I could take a trip into the mind of a bullyer I would. To see what kind of insane things go through there heads. What sick thoughts run through there minds before they attack there poor victims. The impossible reason as to why they would want to hurt somebody in such a way... It’s not cool, it’s not right, it’s not fair, and it’s got to STOP!

I wish the world was rid of these terrible people. Who take away innocent lives? They are murderers. If they don’t commit suicide they are dead on the inside. I wish everyone would take a stand, because it’s not cool, it’s not right, it’s not fair, and with your help it can be stopped.

This piece is dedicated to all of the people that have been bullied, have ended there lives because of bullying, or have attempted to or thought about it. I am SO sorry.

DreamsAreBroken said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 9:06 am:
I love that you mean well by this. But it's also quite a bit, well ignorant. If I bully someone and the next day they go and commit suicide over something I said, did i murder them? No. Am I a bad person, Yes. But I had nothing to do with there death. They killed themselves, not me. The line. Who Takes away innocent lives? I don't belive I took there life, I believe I just made it harder. THough for the record I'm not a bully

Bethani said...
Great topic to bring up!