What's Wrong with being ME?

So in elementary school you can be whoever you want, you could be weird, you could be the same as the "popular" kids, or you could just try to blend into the background. Well going into middle school all the "rules" change. Like the fact that everyone has to be like everyone else and can't be their own person. You have to adjust to someone else's style not yours. But then your whole life style changes. Sometimes i wish
that you didn't have to change everything to fit some sort of mold to fit in. And the thing that bugs me the most is that you're considered an outsider if you don't change.

wondering76 said...
I would have to say the same thing. When I first got to middle school, I wondered why is everyone different? I wonder if people will ever realize that its ok to be different. That it's good to show some difference from other people. I am mocked and labeled weird for supporting this. Hopefully, with time, I will get some support with my decision!

maS14 said...
You know that is s true! But, hey it's okay to be yourself and fit in, in your own way... And, chances are is that you'll find someone you can trust